Love link

//graizoah.com/afu.php?zoneid=3357435

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

"GOD-FEARING IS NOT A QUALITY"


If only you knew how much time you have wasted searching for a God-fearing partner. If only you knew how many potential life partners you have missed because you're too busy looking for a good Christian Jesus loving God-fearing partner.
Listen guys, I wish someone had told you this before now, but the first thing you need to know is that "God-fearing is not a quality to look out for in a potential partner, no it isn't, because God fearing is not a quality, it is a NATURE!
Let me make this easy for you:
If I cannot see, feel and be convinced that you love and fear the Lord, I will not be attracted to you in the first place, you can't even catch my interest, you cannot excite me, I'll barely take notice of anything about you... you know why? Because I am not looking for a God-fearing partner among "people", naaa, rather, am looking for a COMPATIBLE partner among "God-fearing people", that's how far my eyes can go, anything outside that circle is not for me...
Hmmm did someone catch the difference?
It's like this;
If what am looking for is a particular kind of Lion, it is a complete waste of my time searching in a Club of Antelopes, the first ideal place I should look is in a Den of lions, that is the only place I can find the lion that fits the description am looking for.
What a lot of people do is this;
They go searching for a God-fearing partner (lion) in a club of antelopes with a list full of things like :must be fierce, must love hunting, must be very hairy, must have strong bone breaking claws and sharp flesh tearing teeth, must be the king of the jungle, etc.. Oh dear, you'll never find that kind of Antelope anywhere, and even if you do, that antelope already knows that what you're looking for is a lion, so they'll pretend to be everything you want in a lion, and after your heart is won, they'll go back to their original self, an ANTELOPE.
That is exactly what a lot of us do, we write all kinds of things we are looking for in a life partner; must be God-fearing, must be spiritual, does not smoke, does not drink, a faithful tither, passion for Kingdom things, must study the Bible, must pray and fast, etc.. And then we go looking for a partner that posses these things in a world full of antelopes. Naaa, these things are not necessary, you know why? Because if I am looking for a COMPATIBLE partner among God-fearing people I don't expect to find these things amongst them (Ephesians 5:3), God-fearing is not a quality people possess, it is WHO THEY ARE, it is a NATURE that people carry, you cannot carry the nature of God and still be a drunk or an alcoholic, or not be a faithful tither, or not have passion for Kingdom things, or not study the word,
pray and fast, it cannot happen, so I don't worry myself about all that, the nature of God in you have already taken care of that for me.
I mean, I don't go looking for a God-fearing man in a group of 5 men, or a God-fearing woman in a group of 5 women, that is wrong, what am looking for is a "compatible" partner in a group of 5 "God-fearing women"! That is the big difference. Did somebody catch this?
So stop looking for a God-fearing partner among antelopes, go to the Den of God-fearing people and find the one that is suitable for you, that's the secret.. And if you cannot find anyone compatible among your Den of lions, the Lord said I should tell you this............... KEEP INCREASING YOUR CIRCLE!

No comments:

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF

  Dayo and Rukayat Studied Engineering at a  University in kwara State. They were both Classmates and after Five years of Studying hard, the...