Love link

//graizoah.com/afu.php?zoneid=3357435

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Person You Are Dating Has A Lot To Do With Your Destiny/Future

I can say it with boldness that some men are wealthy because of the woman they marry. Some billionaires you are seeing around are not rich just because they are destined to be rich or maybe because they know how to run business or maybe because they are intelligent, some of them are wealthy just because of the woman they marry. I know some people may not believe this especially those spiritual brothers and sisters but it is a fact that I personally have confirmed myself, some ladies/women have what the Yoruba people call AJE (wealth) on their body. If you have an encounter with such ladies/women, your financial status will surely improve.
Let me give you an example, I met a lady for the 1st time and within 24hrs, I made 10k. You are saying that is a coincidence right ? That is a big lie cos after that, I keep on having cash in my pocket and their is nothing I will ask of people that they wont give me.
Also, have date a lady before that I went broke, I mean totally broke. Even if I ask my dad for money, he will shout at me. I was dry badly then till my spirit said I should dump the lady. Could you believe that my dad called after I have dump the lady and said Biola, I will send you money. When I was asking for money, he didn't give me, why is he giving me now when am not even asking ? You are saying maybe that's when he has the money. You are wrong again.
The person you will marry has a lot to do with your life and destiny. Some people are bad luck while some are good luck, it is now left to you to be observant when dating the person. Are you making progress in life ? Is your financial status improving ? Are things working as planned ? Are you encountering favour in the eyes of God and Men ? If your answer to all these questions is NO, please dump the person and look for someone that is made for you..
Let me tell you something, am not saying you should dump your lover just because you are not rich now, no no no. Your own may still be on the way but you must have been seeing some signs or witnessing some things or even feeling some things, but if you cant, you are not meant to be together then.
Don't be blinded by love and be saying I love him/her, so I cant leave him/her, it will come to a time that the love wont be enough again and that's when your eyes will be open.
Now sit down, look back, rewind yourself and see if you've made progress since you've been with the person or not and take a decision before it is too late.
You may call this some kind of believe or something but it is the fact, some people are poor and will die poor because of the person they marry. Some will be stagnant till the end of their life and that's not because they are not hardworking or intelligent but because of their partner. Your partner is like a spinal cord, you cant stand upright without him/her. I believe you understand the meaning of upright here. So choose wisely..
My brother, have you been noticing some declination in your life since you left that lady ? Your guess is as good as mine, she is the secret behind your wealth and the moment she left, she left with the wealth too, I will advice you go back to her if you want things to be normal again. You also, have you noticed some positive changes in your life since you met that lady, my advice is this : become Mario and don't let her go, pamper her and always make her happy. Don't lose diamond for some useless stones.
  EngrJoymat cares..

No comments:

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF

  Dayo and Rukayat Studied Engineering at a  University in kwara State. They were both Classmates and after Five years of Studying hard, the...