Love link

//graizoah.com/afu.php?zoneid=3357435

Saturday, April 29, 2017

My husband was murdered in cold blood – Widow of man found dead at Shell office


To Mrs. Peace Onyekweli, life has all of a sudden turned into a peculiar trip, where she would need to cook for the youngsters alone without her dedicated spouse, Mr. Cletus Onyekweli, 49, whose sudden demise is as yet a riddle to his family.

Cletus Onyekweli was affirmed to have been killed on the premises of the Shell Industrial Area office in Rumuamasi zone of Rivers State where he was an agreement worker for around 14 years.

The perished, who as of late earned a honor for himself for his devotion to work, was discovered dead in his office in his very own pool blood, an occurrence that recommended to the dowager that her significant other was killed.

The occurrence, which occurred on Thursday, April 13, 2017 has left the expired's family, incorporating his three youngsters in stun.

Cletus had before leaving for work on the critical day, guaranteed to show his 15-year-old girl Chemistry after work. In any case, Cletus never returned home.

Describing how the news of her better half's passing went to her, Mrs. Peace Onyekweli, said she wound up noticeably stressed when she put a call crosswise over to her better half and his two telephones demonstrated that they were turned off. The dowager clarified that she continued calling her significant other's associates, to determine the whereabouts of Cletus, who hailed from Aboh, Ndokwa East Local Government Area of Delta State.

"I sat tight till around 8pm for him to return without much of any result. Along these lines, I speculated he may have been stuck in movement. I called him again at 9pm when he was not back. I called his office versatile line, the reaction demonstrated it was turned off; I called his very own two lines, they were turned off.

"I rehashed the calls at 11pm and at around 12 midnight. It was the same. When it was 12, I implored till around 1am. When it was after 1am, I woke the kids up and disclosed to them that daddy was not back. At that point we as a whole clasped hands together and asked that wherever he was, God ought to bring him back home.

"At 2am, I chose to call one of his subordinates and griped to him. Instantly I asked for one of his partners' telephone number and I called him. The partner disclosed to me they went to the preparation together and after a preparation program, they held a meeting and he came back to his office. My significant other's partner is in RA (Shell Residential Area) while my better half is in IA (Shell Industrial Area).

"He said he spoke with my better half with the workplace radio at around 4pm and at around 6.30 to 7pm, despite everything he spoke with him through their radio, which proposed he was still in the workplace.

"My significant other's companion requested that I hang on and that he would talk with different associates to perceive what they could do to follow my better half's whereabouts. At 3am, I called him again and he asked me to be understanding and that they were at that point in Shell, yet they had not been conceded access into the place. I held up till around 6am and called him and he said no get to yet," Mrs. Onyekweli additionally described.

She communicated stun when she was later informed that her significant other was discovered dead in his office inside Shell Industrial Area, including that the Division Police Officer at Elekahia Police Station disclosed to her that her better half's carcass had been taken to a mortuary in Shell Petroleum Development Company, Rivers State.

Demanding that equity must be permitted to win, Mrs. Onyekweli called attention to that her better half's demise has left a major vacuum, including that her three kids would not have the capacity to adapt to existence without their dad.

She stated, "My better half was killed without a second thought. From all understanding, I know there is nothing we can do to breath life into my better half back. Be that as it may, in the meantime, regardless I need equity to win. It resembles we are managing a disguise now; we don't generally know who done the demonstration. I don't have the ability to do that without any assistance. On the off chance that administration needs equity, let them proceed; if the Old Boys need equity, let them likewise proceed.

"My better half's demise has made a major vacuum. I need to venture in as a father and as a mother now. I am yet to grasp how I will proceed on this voyage alone in light of the fact that it is currently an excursion of just a single individual. In this way, I simply request God's effortlessness to continue.

"The way things are currently, I speculate everyone. I can't hold solidly to one individual this is the individual who killed my significant other, I presume everyone."

Late Cletus Onyekweli was before his destruction, an individual from the 1986 arrangement of Immaculate Conception College, Benin, (Old Boys) and a few individuals from the affiliation are as of now crying foul over the demise of their partner.

One of the legal advisors, who speak to Mrs. Onyekweli and Old Boys of Immaculate Conception College, Port Harcourt Branch, Mr. William Arebamen, told our journalist that they would not permit Shell Producing Development Company to stow the matter where no one will think to look.

Arabamen stated, "I arrange a group of legal advisors who speak to Mrs. Peace Onyekweli, dowager recently Engr Cletus Onyekweli, his family and Old Boys of Immaculate Conception College, Port Harcourt branch; of which the late Onyekweli was a dynamic and submitted part.

"He was found in a pool of blood, appropriate in his office at SPDC mechanical region, under conditions that demonstrate that he was killed.

"I and my group have been held to speak to his significant other, family and relationship to disentangle the secret encompassing his demise and we are resolved to investigate every possibility until we get equity for late Onyekweli and those he deserted.

"Letters have been composed to SPDC and different partners as for his lamentable destruction. The reaction gotten in the coming days might choose our next line of activity."

Reacting to Onyekweli's passing, SPDC representative, Mr. Joseph Obari, stated, "An agreement staff was discovered dead in his office at the modern zone of The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd in Port Harcourt on April 13.

"We are stunned and disheartened at this episode and our contemplations are with the dispossessed family. The group of the expired has been educated, while the occurrence is being explored."

Be that as it may, the Rivers State Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Nnamdi Omoni, told our reporter in a phone meeting that the police were gaining ground in a progressing examination on the matter.

"I am mindful of the occurrence. Examination is on and we are gaining huge ground; we are quitting for the day the culprits. It is redundant for us to start to unveil our discoveries on the pages of daily papers. We are putting forth a valiant effort and quickly, the culprits will be gathered together and charged to court," Omoni included.

No comments:

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF

  Dayo and Rukayat Studied Engineering at a  University in kwara State. They were both Classmates and after Five years of Studying hard, the...